Our documentation is important to us, please provide feedback on how we can improve it.
React Native Firebase
React Native Firebase is the officially recommended collection of packages that brings React Native support for all Firebase services on both Android and iOS apps.
Get up and running in less than 5 minutes with the quick start tutorial.
Guides cover both basic and advanced topics for all of the Firebase modules.
Jump straight into the API reference, covering every method, class and more.
The React Native Firebase documentation is a great place to get started, however if you're looking to learn more about the library or thinking about contributing check out these resources:
- Migrating to v6: Using an older version of React Native Firebase? View the migration guide.
- Github: The Github repository contains all of the source code, current issues and pull requests for the library.
- Frequently Asked Questions: There's a good chance your question has already been asked before.
- Feedback: Your feedback, good or bad, is important to us. Our Canny board helps us prioritise what's important for you.
- Contributing: Contributing is a great way to improve your understanding of React Native, Firebase and boost your profile in the Open Source Community. Whether you're a beginner or advanced user, there are many ways to help contribute.
- Search: Using Algolia powered search; every aspect of the library from guides to methods is indexed.
- Releases: Keep up to date with the latest changes and features with our comprehensive release notes.
- Community Chat: Our active Discord server is a great place to discuss React Native Firebase.